“It’s craftsmanship and structure. We take our time and build it to last.” - Yukon Construction Project Manager
At Yukon Construction Group, we approach each phase of the Building Process as a craftsman approaches his trade. Planning, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of the process govern our approach. We'll take your construction project from concept to completion.
We meet to discuss the goals of your construction project—timeline, budget, and vision.
We build and deliver a custom estimate, with suggested timeline and a list of included services.
Agreement signed, we move into the pre-construction phase. Click the services below to explore.
Yukon Construction has been great to work with. Their knowledge and professionalism make our clients feel at ease and excited about building their dream home in Whitefish, Montana.
Yukon Construction Team consistently delivers superior quality on commercial builds in the Flathead Valley. Their attention to detail and expertise enable us to take ideas to the next level.
The Yukon team is very thorough from start to finish. They consider every aspect of the job and, from what I experienced, they are their toughest critic. It isn't done until they see perfection.
Transforming rough drafts into refined models
Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the entire buildRead more
Sourcing materials, equipment, and the best Montana builders
We offer safe, reliable and cost effective heavy construction equipment rentals for projects in the Flathead Valley.
Questions? That’s normal. In fact, that’s the best way to start the custom building process. We’ll lay out the pros and cons of every option, so you can make the best decisions for you, your business partners, and your family.
Our multi-disciplined construction backgrounds allow us to do most of the work ourselves rather than rely heavily on subcontractors.
On average, our Yukon building team takes care of about 70% of the entire process and hires top-tier local builders and artisans for the remaining 30%.
This approach provides better quality control, communication, and peace of mind for the homeowner, knowing every inch of the home was built right.
Every contractor will tell you they are high quality. We’ve actually been there, done that. Our experience in commercial construction ranges from hospitals and highrises to testing facilities, dealerships, and student housing. We also hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to safety, taking extra precautions and following standard procedures. Check out our recent construction projects.
For most folks, there’s an instant appeal: national parks, natural beauty, relaxed pace, calming quiet, mountains and lakes at every turn, pristine character, leaving the hustle and bustle behind while maintaining easy access to shopping and incredible restaurants. We can go on. And we do, here.
The beauty of custom homes is the (big) sky's the limit! We’ve built $20M luxury craftsman homes in Big Sky and mid-sized, six-figure homes in North Fork. We’ll work with you to create the right build for you.
Custom home styles include lake cabins, mountain cabins, lodges, architectural-style homes, bungalow homes. Our custom homes make great investment properties for vacation rentals. They’re also ideal as second homes.
That’s a tough one. Lots of great choices. For ski bums and snow birds, a mountain cabin or lodge in Whitefish may be the best fit. If you love boating and fishing, a craftsman home or cabin in the Kalispell area may check all your boxes. Whitefish, Bigfork, and Flathead Lake are also popular destinations for custom home builds.
Unlike many local builders, we have the talent and experience to handle nearly every part of the construction process. That means less outsourcing to trade partners and better quality and control. Check out our projects page to learn more about commercial construction projects and custom-built homes we’ve built over the years. We have a combined 60+ years of experience and, according to our happy customers, it shows.
Don’t see your question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond ASAP.