General Contractor roles vary greatly. There’s your run-of-the-mill general contractor, and then there’s Yukon Construction Group.
Here, we do most of the work ourselves. In fact, about 70% of the design/build work is done by our team, leaving only 30% subcontracted to trusted construction talent. So, in our case, General Contracting means managing our team, scheduling top-tier construction professionals and artisans as needed, and keeping your project on track.
We have the experience to work as commercial general contractor or residential contractor. Regardless of the project size, we take safety seriously and ensure a high-level of quality control is maintained from start to finish.
Derek here. I’m a licensed General Contractor for Yukon Construction Group construction projects. Send me an email with any questions you may have about what I do and how I can help you with your next custom build.
Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the entire buildRead more
Transforming rough drafts into refined modelsRead more
Capitalizing on the most valuable commodity, your timeRead more
Historical renovation for a modern worldRead more
We offer safe, reliable and cost effective heavy construction equipment rentals for projects in the Flathead Valley.